This is the website for the spamsources.fabel.dk dns list.
- How did I get on the list?
Someone or something on your network sent us spam. Some network (in
particular in South America and Asia) don't maintain very good records
in whois, so a very large netblock including your IP might have been
included in our list.
- How do I get off the list?
- Easy! You can do it yourself on our delisting
- How long will it take?
- The DNS list will update within about 30 minutes.
- How can I query the list?
- Use DNS. The DNSBL domain is
- How do I use spamsources with SpamAssassin?
Add the following lines to your local.cf (or other SA configuration file):
header RCVD_IN_FABEL rbleval:check_rbl('fabel', 'spamsources.fabel.dk.')
describe RCVD_IN_FABEL Received via a relay in spamsources.fabel.dk
tflags RCVD_IN_FABEL net
score RCVD_IN_FABEL 4
- Spamsources is a free service provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
- Email spam at fabel dot dk